Collégiale Saint André

Formerly the private chapel of the Dauphins, the Collégiale Saint-André overlooks the Place Saint-André near the Palais du Parlement. The original chapel was built in 1228 as the intended resting place of the Dauphins.

Like the other Catholic churches in Grenoble, Saint-André was sacked during the Wars of Religion by the Huguenots.

The church is served by a canon chapter.

Collégiale Saint André

Le Ballet de l'Acier Black_Vulmea